Kevin leaves around 5-ish today for a bit over two weeks away; he's going to hole up and try to get some math done, sort of a Ragdale-esque escape. I think I'll be fine; Jed's coming for a visit halfway through, and the kids will be in school 5 days a week. But still, must focus on writing. I will be mad if the semester starts and I haven't finished at least one book project this summer.
Ignore the recurring to-do lists -- just trying to keep a handle on things.
- get groceries for Sat brunch -- DONE
- call Sarah and talk about ebook design for children's stories -- DONE
- mail Brant autographed book -- DONE
- drop off kids' lunches -- DONE
- drop off skirt to Anne -- DONE
- kill Velma -- DONE
- cook salmon curry for Sat brunch -- DONE
- draft new story for TSC, "Amidst the Shouting" -- in progress