Book Mary Anne
Mary Anne Mohanraj is an English & creative writing professor, who speaks regularly at universities, libraries, and community events. She covers a wide range of topics, including: Sri Lankan food, culture, history, writing, editing & publishing (with special concentrations in the areas of immigrant literature, science fiction, fantasy, and erotica).
Contact Mary Anne below with information about your proposed event, pay rate, etc.
Here are some examples of places and events Mary Anne has spoken at:
- WGN Sunday Brunch appearance
- Skokie Public Library cooking class
- Naperville Public Library spice blending class
- Panelist at ICFA: The Portolan Project: Building Open-Source Creative Resources
- Interviewed by Susan Lee at Jean Cocteau Cinema, followed by an author reading and book signing at Beastly Books
- Virtual demo with Sugar Beet Food Co-op
- Going live on WORT’s “A Public Affair” talk radio.
- Mary Anne’s WisCon guest of honor speech
- to check out more events I’ve spoken at, see my complete events page