I'm looking for a literary intern (yes, it's a job title I just made up), who can assist me with various projects I have going (or stalled), including:
- creating a wiki for the literary markets list
- revamping the DesiLit writing workshop
- a vast horde of SLF projects
- organizing fundraising events for arts foundations
- helping to organize the Kriti Festival
- researching and writing grant applications
- uploading web pages for various literary projects
- prodding me to actually do stuff :-)
Qualifications: Bright, energetic, computer-literate, loves literature, works fast and efficiently, online most of the time, answers e-mails promptly and thoroughly in full sentences using standard spelling, punctuation, and capitalization.
Pay: $10 / hour (or by project, depending on the project, to be negotiated and agreed upon in advance) Hours: Usually 2-5 hours / week
Location: If you happen to be in Chicago and available to meet in person, great, but it's not required; can work from anywhere.
If interested, please send a brief bio and a statement of why you'd be perfect for this job to me, at firstname.lastname@example.org, by August 15th. Thanks!