Our inspection has been delayed 'til next week. Our buyers still don't have their mortgage (their extension runs 'til tomorrow, in theory). It's possible that the homeowners for the house we want to buy won't get the house they want in time, and will decide to back out of the sale, rather than dealing with a month-to-month lease until they can find a home. Everything is very up in the air. Maybe we're moving at the end of the month, maybe not. We're packing, in case. The suspense is making me crazy.