I did finish the grading, though I want to swing by the department tomorrow morning and just make sure there aren't any late papers waiting for me there before I submit final grades. Also planted the roses, with much help from Kevin; I can't bend very much at this point. And finished my thyme/time garden, which now has seven varieties of thyme, around a central sundial. English thyme, lemon thyme, lime thyme, silver thyme, wooly thyme, mother-of-thyme, red creeping thyme. Can't figure out whether I want to keep the thyme labelled or not -- the academic in me likes labelling, but aesthetics may win out over knowledge. :-)
We didn't put up the shelf, sadly. Maybe today. We're having some difficulties with our studfinder. (Though we did find it, which is something.) The plan for today:
- send out draft of first part of 'Arbitrary Passions' to first readers, with many questions appended at end
- pick up just a few more plants to finish window boxes
- pack bag for hospital
- put up shelf
- move craft supplies from nursery closet to hall shelving unit
- sell Kevin's car at CarMax
- winnow unread books (too many for shelf, and many are undesired freebies)
- clear stair railing of old electronics, etc.
- coffee with Sapna and baby Rowan
- catch up on Heroes :-)
We'll see how it goes.