A reminder for those…

A reminder for those going to WorldCon -- you need your passport (or birth certificate) even if you're an American citizen. Otherwise (especially if you're flying in), there's a good chance you'll be turned away at the border. A driver's license is not sufficient. A driver's license just proves that you can drive.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *