- finish interim CD selling page
- read manuscripts for today and do crits
- finish revising Kathryn story -- due!
- write survey editorial -- due!
- call AppleCare re: keyboard
- send out pre-ordered CD's (when addresses arrive)
- do Elissa and Bryan's recommendation
- finish editing POD manuscript
- do POD contracts
- set up Enterprise tape
- finish off old student stuff!
I'm drinking tea out of my SH mug! :-) It's very cool and sleek and black. I loves it.
I did manage to send out e-mails to staff and contributors letting them know that they could order t-shirts and mugs -- and yesterday I mailed out t-shirts and mugs to people who had been waiting patiently (yes, David, you too). Some of them not so patiently. It took a surprisingly long time to buy the packaging materials, pack them, and mail them -- at least an hour, I think. A bit annoying, but oh well. Now I know what the postage costs on them, so in theory, I can mail them from home if I pick up more supplies. Not sure it's worth the bother, though -- $4 is a lot of stamps.