- 9:00 - 12:00 - work on BW backlogged items; conference with Duncan
- 12:00 - 2:00 - do grading, comment on poems, prep next class
- 2:00 - 4:00 - go to campus, run various errands
- 4:00 - 5:00 - go down to King's English, pick up book, come home
- 5:00 - whenever - read frantic amounts of theory in order to be caught up -- several essays, plus one thin book
Anyway, Jan will be sending me a little check for my royalties. How lovely!
2:40. Well, I ended up working on BW 'til 1, which threw off my whole schedule -- luckily, I was able to rearrange some stuff and skip going in to campus today, so I'm not in as bad shape as I might be. Drank some orange juice, made some lunch (turkey on Italian bread; one little sandwich with sundried tomatoes, one with mango-ginger chutney...mmmm...), took out the trash. It's so nice working at home. Going to dive into critical reading now -- Hirsch, "Validity in Interpretation" is next on the list. When I finish that, grading, I think. I may get through this day yet...