- The wedding was fabulous; she looked gorgeous; it was really nice
seeing Alex, Elissa, et al again; saw the fireworks in Grant Park with
the math people (a tradition! where Liss and Bryan met); only minor
stress with relatives.
- Classes are going fine; their first rough drafts are due
- Jane's going to be buying some advertising with Clean Sheets,
so we're probably solvent through the end of July, huzzah; plans for the
fund drive proceed apace; our Sizzling Seniors bonus issue went
- I'm supposed to revise "The Gardener" for Callihoo, the Salt Lake sf
writing group I recently joined (meets weekly, every Tues night!); also
had an idea for a new story, "The Girl Who Gave Her Heart Away" as working
title, but only the gods know when I'll write it since I haven't written
anything new in months.
- I'm submitting "Minal in Winter" to Glimmer Train as a sim sub;
DIS*orient rejected "Interruptions" and I'm not sure where to try it next
or if I should just retire it; I sold "Johnny's Story" (one of my thesis
pieces) to Worldly Desires, the Erotic
Readers' Association anthology.
- Relationship with Kev a rollercoaster, as usual.