Raining this morning, so I used an umbrella for my walk out to the writing shed. I plan to spend most of the morning out here — I have a library board Zoom meeting at 9, for our intergovernmental collaboration group. It’s cool and rainy outside, warm and cozy inside, especially now that my art glass guy (John Curran) has repaired the broken window, woot. (I didn’t secure it and it blew against the neighbor’s fence in a storm and shattered, totally my fault.)
Perfect. Makes me miss our old house in Oakland, this weather.
iGov meeting — DONE
Other hopeful plans for the weekend:
– work on my Wild Cards outline due 9/15
– finish putting away laundry (including finishing seasonal shift)
– post weekend flash sale (let me know if you want to be tagged in)
– plant peas? What other veggies should I plant now? Can I plant from seed, or is it too late?
– make lesson plan for next week (I’ve been doing this on Monday, but a few of my students like to work ahead, so I’m trying to get a little bit of a jump on it, now that the initial chaos of the semester has died down)
– prep podcast stuff for tomorrow’s recording session — and I think we may be starting a Kickstarter for it on 9/15, if I can do all the prep this weekend. Stay tuned.
We’ll see how much I get through!