- 5 - 6:30 a.m. is me time -- gardening, tea, Facebook, puttering about, exercise, meditation
- 6:30 - 8:00 - get the kids dressed, fed, off to school / summer camp, ideally in a relaxed manner
- 8ish - check in with Neha, get her started with her work for the day (this may just mean sending her an e-mail)
- 8 - 12 - turn off Facebook and other online distractions. Write. If I can't write, read, ideally a print book. Avoid screen time.
- 1 - 4 - e-mail and errands and maybe a board game with Kevin if he's free
- 4 - 8 - hang out with family, house and garden, cooking and eating dinner
- 8 - 9 - time with Kevin, then sleep.
Am going to try it for a week, and see how it goes. Will report back.