Details on the first planning meeting, in Chicago:
Kriti Planning Meeting
6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
400 S. Michigan Ave., 2nd floor lounge area (near big windows)
I'm anticipating about 10 of us will be there for this first meeting. Agenda:
1) decide whether or not to pair with Eye on India festival in July
2) discuss overall shape of festival -- which arts we focus on, # of performances, # of keynotes / guests, etc.
3) assign volunteers to start researching locations (ideally free)
4) discuss whom we'd particularly like to invite to Chicago
5) create a fund-raising committee, and start planning monthly events (rapid-fire readings? suburban brunches? happy hours? etc.)
Should be fun! And if anyone's available afterwards, I'd be delighted to go out to dinner with the group.
If you're definitely coming to the meeting, it would be great if you could RSVP; an anticipated head count would be helpful. Thanks!
- Mary Anne