Am sort of confused -- it's mostly complete, but also moves much faster than first half. Do I leave it like that, or add more? In order to add enough more (probably about 15,000 words) to make the pacing match, would have to add a whole 'nother plot thread, I think. Not sure the book needs it. Argh. Confused. Maybe I should just send it out to readers, see what they think. But I'd hoped to give them a more final version. Argh argh argh.
Also, not sleeping makes me crazy. Ditto frantically running from one thing to another. And my sink is overflowing with dishes again. Kev and I have started making lists of the top things we're looking forward to at the new house, aka, what is driving us crazy about current place. Here is what mine looks like now. I really want:
- a working dishwasher
- sufficient counter space (at the moment, we have essentially 3 ft. of counter)
- no bicycle in dining room
- clothes in closet, instead of on portable rack in middle of bedroom
- more than one working toilet (we actually have two toilets, but only one of them works)
- a fenced yard for dog / children