- Teaching / prep
- Feeding fish
- Reasonably sanitary house
- Enough sleep
- Maintaining decent relationship with Kevin
- Minimum amount of writing to stay sane (once every two weeks or so)
- Actually clean house
- Cleaning fish tank
- Minimal gardening (my poor neglected plants -- although on the plus side, I'm discovering which house plants never need watering)
- DesiLit and the SLF
- As much writing as I actual want to do
- Answering backlogged e-mail
I finally went and talked to the Internships coordinator here, who is actually four doors down from me, and there's a chance I could get an intern doing 12-15 hours a week starting in January for DesiLit and the SLF. Oh my god, that would be a relief. Cross your fingers for me.
The real question is, would I put Kavya first if I had any choice in the matter? Hmm...