I. Classic TrekUtterly ridiculous? Maybe, but at the moment, it sounds oddly workable...
- its all about the adventure, excitement, rash decisions, sex and friendship
II. Next Generation
- wisdom, integrity against all odds will carry the day, a faith in wholeness
III. Deep Space 9
- moral complexities, ambiguities, culture clash, regrets, ending in tragedy
- solitary, alone, cut off, trying to make sense and hold true to self
- start over at the beginning, but carry what you know with you, stumbling through a dark field, but you have a flashlight, and maybe youll make your way