I'm well, really I am. Just astoundingly busy, literally from dawn to dusk most days. Last week I had to make a schedule in fifteen minute increments just to make sure I got everything done that I had to that day. E.g.:
- 5:00 - 5:15 - shower and wash hair
- 5:15 - 6:00 - grade biotech papers
- 6:00 - 6:15 - dress and pack for day (remember lunch!)
- 6:15 - 6:45 - grade annotated bibliographies
- 6:45 - 7:00 - go to campus
- 7:00 - 7:30 - check e-mail, e-mail Duncan re: meeting time
- 7:30 - 8:30 - teach
- 8:30 - 9:30 - grade biotech papers
- 9:40 - 10:30 - teach
So I hope y'all are well -- I've written a new story, "Seven Cups of Water", which is making its way out to the readers list even as I type. It may even work for Aqua Erotica, though it's going to be a crunch to edit it into shape in time. I've gotten some wonderful pieces for that; I think it'll be an exciting anthology...
Will talk to you not too much later, I hope. I must go find some food now before I keel over.