Karina's birthday is tomorrow, and I have once again not managed to find her anything spiffy in time. Ah well -- e-mail on her birthday and present following some time after, I suspect. I haven't even mailed Kevin's birthday present yet, and his birthday was weeks ago...
I have piles of work to do. At least it feels that way. I'm beginning to get a sneaking suspicion that if I just *do* some of the damned work it'll turn out to be not as hard or as much as I fear....but it's so much easier to clean my house instead. :-) But seriously. Goals for today:
- Apologize to Stephen for missing appointment with his class and reschedule
- Talk to school about missing grade from last spring
- Write reader-response to Tanner article in AWP Chronicle
- Read and crit two stories for tomorrow's class
- Pack Kevin's present
- Clean up house :-)
- Do dishes
- Final revision of "Deep with Sea"