I have a hard time just sitting without something I’m working on in my hands, so I did a little mending during last night’s writing workshop. I’m new to visible mending, and I like some things about how this came out, and dislike other aspects, but taking my favorite jeans from non-functional to functional again is definitely worth something. And I learned a little in the process, always good. Mostly I learned that I should find my embroidery hoop.
Task list for today / tomorrow:
• respond to e-mails re: Santa Fe writing retreat, finalize details — DONE
6:30 p.m. – board meeting for OPRF
• post about MRAH podcast
• check Serendib Trello board and see what I’m forgetting
• water second floor plants
• check in with housesitter and schedule time to review tasks with them
• pack and mail birthday and holiday gifts for siblings
• start drafting e-books for distribution in 2022
• revise Wild Cards story
• write some fiction? revise food essay?
• design and print Xmas cards?
• design and order photo books (2020 AND 2021)?
• try exercising with Supernatural VR again?
• go for a swim at Y in evening?