Stayed up a little late last night obsessively organizing the basement for no good reason (I mean, it needs to be done, there’s still many hours to go, but did I need to be working on it at 1 a.m.? I did not. Sometimes my decision-making is poor.)
– wait impatiently for pool to be delivered today —
– respond in detail to Kel Bachus’s e-mail re: hosting Fiberworld duties
– revise newsletter
– make some jasmine soap for September treat boxes?
– bake chocolate Totoro cookies?
– plant some plants, much delayed, poor things
– maybe revise a story or essay? (now we’re getting overambitious)
– do second outline on Wild Cards story (that probably won’t happen today, given grogginess, but plan to focus on it Saturday)
– start novel revision (no, I’m scared. I’m going to mess it up. Maybe Saturday. Or Sunday. Or in August….I can put this off indefinitely, just watch me….)