- It is a pain in the butt getting in and out of my garage through the single door and in and out of my yard through the single gate; it's a serious disincentive to using the bicycle. I should be able to get a second garage door opener, right? And then just take it with me when I want to bike? Must research.
- I probably should've put air in the tires; didn't think to check them until I was out.
- Gears are useful on a windy day; I should remember that sooner.
- Wind definitely makes biking harder.
- Biking uses different muscles than the rest of my exercise (quadriceps?), and I could feel it, even though I only went around the block once.
- When it's going well, it feels a little like flying. :-)
Maybe tomorrow, around two blocks?