Finally got a chance to…

Finally got a chance to photograph the completed pink elephant hat. I made this to match Anand's green/grey elephant hat, and to pick up the colors from Kavi's new coat.

She likes hot pink a lot, so I'm hopeful that it will continue to coordinate with future coats for years to come. It's just slightly big for her (I can wear it), but the original size was slightly small for her, and hopefully this will last her a while as a result. And she thinks the fit is perfect, so.

To get the change in size, I went up one needle size (from 5 to 6, I think), and also added a few extra rows of ribbing; that's it. She loves it, I love it, and now I just have to finish knitting a matching scarf and this project will be done. Unless I decide Kevin and I need elephant hats too�

Free pattern.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *