The Graywolf submissions are due by the end of the week, which means I pretty much have to do it today; I'm hoping I can concentrate for at least an hour while Anand naps. There's a bit of urgent ASAM admin work to do as well, setting up events for the coming year. I generally like event planning, but it would be nice if everything wasn't happening this week. Oh well!
- Costco: buy remaining groceries and party supplies for Thursday (buns, paper products, sodas, alcohol, what else?) -- DONE
- find SLF banner, t-shirts, mugs, and bookstands in basement -- DONE
- revise AP; send to Graywolf -- DONE
- last round of grocery shopping -- DONE
- cook spicy vegan potato curry -- DONE
- cook fish curry in coconut milk -- DONE
- Jed arrives late -- DONE!