Oh well. Also, utter exhaustion by the end of the weekend; every muscle in my body was groaning by 6 p.m. last night, and we were just lucky the kids were also pretty tired. Somehow we survived 'til their bedtime, and then I went straight to bed. Kev made sure the leftover food got put away and then joined me, leaving the downstairs an utter disaster. I was asleep by 8 p.m., and slept until 6 a.m. -- I can't remember the last time I slept ten hours, but boy, I needed it!
A much quieter day planned for today -- some clean-up has already taken place, there's a bit more to go. And then reading and writing, a little WisCon art, with perhaps a bit of gardening if I get ambitious. (My poor roses are blooming gorgeously but at least half of them are infected with blackspot, and I gather I need to be aggressive in my treatment of it if I want them to survive.) Read, write, make art, garden. Sounds good. Assuming I can get enough energy together to get the kids dressed, fed, and off to preschool...
- finish cleaning up downstairs -- DONE
- schedule car rental for WisCon -- DONE
- send Tempest book covers and author photo for Riots of Bloom party @ WisCon -- DONE
- post WisCon schedule -- DONE
- pick up basic groceries -- Kev DONE
- read short-form manuscripts for WisCon -- DONE
- work on Captain Jack essay -- back to writing! -- in progress
- do laundry -- in progress