Plan for the next three days:
- watch children 4 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- 10 a.m.: go pick up Kevin's parents, go to house to show them progress, go to Two Fish to show them some stained glass lamps (and the piece I'm working on), have lunch
- 1 - 3 p.m.: go to Oak Park library for local author event; sell and sign books
- 4 - 8 p.m.: grade papers (Ann makes dinner for us, famous mustard chicken with broccoli and rice, yum)
- watch children 4 a.m. -8 a.m.
- Adriana comes to help with kids in morning
- at some point, Kevin gets up and gets parents and does stuff with them
- grade papers from 9 - 5
- 6 p.m. - dinner with George R.R. Martin and his fans in Greektown
- watch children 4 a.m. -9 a.m.
- Jarmila comes @ 9
- get dressed, go to campus
- work on Asian American Knowledge Bowl event: questions, flyers, publicity
- 1 - 3 p.m. grant application meeting
- 3 - 9 p.m., or as long as it takes: finish grading papers