- Respond to a pile of workshop mail.
- Revise grant application per granter's request.
- Write up presentation notes for SALA on 27th.
- Finish writing song music for lullaby. (May not happen this week.) Have notes down, but not rhythm yet.
- Finish making one gift, make two more. From scratch. By Thursday.
- Write and send all the Christmas cards that only arrived yesterday. They'll hopefully arrive before New Year's.
Dinner was relatively simple and yet delicious: roast chicken over sweet potatoes, so good and so easy. A side of our cornbread-sausage stuffing. Green salad with mozzarella, tomato, avocado. Grilled asparagus. About an hour and a half of cooking total, all while chatting with Elissa in the kitchen. And Bryan brought fruit pies to serve with ice cream. Yum yum yum.