Jarmila's here for the morning (that's her sweatshirt that Kavi's stolen so delightedly), so the plan for today:
- 9:30 - 10:30 -- clean up around the house, do a bit of gardening, laundry, etc.
- 10:30 -- run out and do some errands; stop at the garden store for a few summer windowbox annuals to replace the spring annuals that are definitely done (the nemesia and linaria have met their end, sadly), get a few groceries for tonight's class
- noon -- hopefully be back by noon to make rice and eat some along with last night's curry for lunch
- 1 - 4 -- meet Lori at Handlebar to do some writing. I think I'll work on the writing book proposal. Kevin keeps an eye on sleeping Kavi during her nap.
- 4 - 6 -- come home, watch Kavi, cook if I feel up to it and she's cooperating, prep for class
- 6 - 8:30 -- teach
- 8:30 -- sleep!
(Hey, is it just me, or has Kavi gotten browner in the last month? And are you guys sick of the Kavi-photos yet?)