Brief WisCon summary:
- Had a great time overall, sold some books, fed people curry, that kind of thing.
- Met several interesting new folks (esp. some people of color).
- Made a new good friend (the aforementioned Jessie), which is something I haven't done in a long time, so yay for that!
- Got to spend gobs of time talking intensely with Ben, since he arrived a day early and stayed with us, and drove up and down to the con with us.
- It was still not enough time with him (or with lots of other old friends).
- It is not easy having a baby at a con, even with baby-daddy to help; I was relieved when Kevin took Kavi home on Saturday -- I think next time, if I want to bring her, I'll hire a dedicated college student babysitter, esp. for the evening parties. I wish Kev had gotten to talk to more people.
- I'm painfully behind on e-mail now.
- WisCon 2009 is too far away.