Due to the electrical difficulties on the east coast, it's entirely unclear when I'm arriving. My scheduled arrival was 7:15 p.m., and it looks like it's about 6 hours delayed right now, since they don't have the plane coming in that they were expecting. But I'm going to the airport on time, just in case -- I can work just as well in a cafe there as at Farah's (though it won't be nearly as pleasant -- she has a lovely Victorian house with a gorgeous garden that we had tea in this morning). So those expecting me can expect me....well, who knows, really?
Kevin's flying in today as well, from Zurich. This should be interesting. If I beat him home somehow, I'll be locked out. We'll manage somehow.