I feel like I've gotten really out of touch with who's reading this blog over the last few years. When I started, it was mostly people who liked my erotica. And for a while after that, when I was doing a lot of editing, it was mostly hopeful writers. Now it's more than a decade later, and I really don't know who's out there.
So, not that I'm necessarily going to change what I talk about based on this, but I think it'd help me pick some days what I'm going to talk about if I'm thinking of gazillion things, which I mostly am at the moment. So if you wouldn't mind, could you take a moment and vote in the comments as to which of the below topics you like seeing here? Please vote for as many as you enjoy.
- writing (mine or otherwise)
- business of publishing
- teaching / academia
- SF / F
- crafty posts with photos (yarn, stained glass, etc.)
- home renovation (mostly what's going on at our Victorian under construction)
- interior design with photos (mostly other people's photos / places)
- photos of children / dog
- letters to children / posts about them
- housekeeping / recipes / other domesticities
- Kevin / Jed / romantic relationships / sex or lack thereof
- political or other random rants
If you want to add a note about who you are and what you're interested in, in general, that'd be extra cool.
Thanks so much!!!
(Secretly, I am afraid that there are only five of you left.)