So, the big news –…

So, the big news -- someone made an offer on our place, and we accepted it (after a little back and forth). Good price, we're happy, let's hope it doesn't fall through in the next month. They wanted a late closing, end of June, so we're in no rush to move. There's one or two places we might want to offer on before I leave; we need to decide that today, after Kevin goes and talks to the mortgage guy. But if we decide not to do that, we're just going to wait until I get back, I think. It'd be ideal to do the actual move at the end of June, so as to not be paying double mortgage for a month or two.

One thought on “So, the big news –…”

Leave a Reply to Peg Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *