Things I really like about this cover:
- the fact that it looks as much like a tropical flower as like a book
- the fact that the pages look like they're rustling (so, so glad they chose to go with the 'motion' part of the title instead of the 'bodies' -- we could've had random body parts splattered across the page)
- the intense luminescence of blue-green (which is a little more blue and even prettier in the print version)
- the font -- pretty, but not too foofy
- the fact that it's striking and visually attractive from halfway across the room.