I've been going through just masses of backlogged e-mail -- I'm not sure how I got so far behind. I'm now answering mail from late June. Sigh. But in there was some fun stuff...including a few requests to change titles in the kingdom, which your gracious sovereign is pleased to grant out of her goodness and bounty. See how pleasant it is to be part of my kingdom? You should all run right out and join us...
Revised Kingdom Roster (v. 8/19/02)
- King Mary Anne I
- Princess Sharmila, High Consul Overlooking Various and Sundry Internal and External Affairs
- Shmuel Ross, Grand Vizier
- Countess Sunita Von Count, Minister of the Department of Redundancy Department
- Zak Jarvis, Lord of Ostentation, Minister of Obfuscation on first Wednesdays in August
- C.J. Czelling, Seneschal
- Sir James of Tallahassee, Director of Covert Operations
- Sir Marty of Chelmsford
- Marissa Lingen, First Subject
- Dan Percival, Subject (Knight-in-Disguise)
Lots of convention planning too. I've just signed up for WindyCon, a local convention the weekend after World Fantasy. I may a bit brain-dead for it, but I figure I ought to go anyway -- always nice to be in touch with the local fandom, especially since they they tend to go out and buy your books and art and such. :-)
I still need to register for World Fantasy. So many things to do...